Stricken Japanese Moon mission landed on its nose
StarDust
2024-01-25 18:51:43 UTC
Stricken Japanese Moon mission landed on its nose
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68091389

It should've eject a small robot to lift it up to erect position?
🤔
Rich
2024-01-29 03:34:42 UTC
Post by StarDust
Stricken Japanese Moon mission landed on its nose
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68091389
It should've eject a small robot to lift it up to erect position?
🤔
I think it's impressive they had the baseball sized thing ejected to take the image itself. Nice piece of forward thinking and inexpensive.
Something that would have have occurred to NASA because it isn't "big" enough.
Chris L Peterson
You don't even understand the purpose of the device.
StarDust
2024-01-29 21:52:36 UTC
Post by Chris L Peterson
Post by StarDust
Stricken Japanese Moon mission landed on its nose
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68091389
It should've eject a small robot to lift it up to erect position?
?
I think it's impressive they had the baseball sized thing ejected to take the image itself. Nice piece of forward thinking and inexpensive.
Something that would have have occurred to NASA because it isn't "big" enough.
You don't even understand the purpose of the device.
Please, enlighten US?
🤔
Chris L Peterson
2024-01-29 22:19:07 UTC
Post by StarDust
Post by Chris L Peterson
Post by StarDust
Stricken Japanese Moon mission landed on its nose
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68091389
It should've eject a small robot to lift it up to erect position?
?
I think it's impressive they had the baseball sized thing ejected to take the image itself. Nice piece of forward thinking and inexpensive.
Something that would have have occurred to NASA because it isn't "big" enough.
You don't even understand the purpose of the device.
Please, enlighten US?
?
It's a rover. One of two. Not ejected to evaluate the landing problem,
but part of the science mission. The same sort of missions that NASA
designs.