C-11, is this worth it?
StarDust
2021-09-11 12:20:15 UTC
https://www.cloudynights.com/classifieds/item/268615-older-celestron-nexstar-11-gps-scope/

Maybe a scam?
2021-09-11 16:21:33 UTC
Post by StarDust
https://www.cloudynights.com/classifieds/item/268615-older-celestron-nexstar-11-gps-scope/
Maybe a scam?
By the time you finish your research it will have been sold.
Quadibloc
2021-09-11 21:03:47 UTC
Post by W
By the time you finish your research it will have been sold.
It is sold. If I lived in the San Francisco Bay area, I would have rushed
to purchase it in person, thus solving all the problems. Since I don't,
someone else gets to be lucky.

John Savard
StarDust
2021-09-11 21:29:17 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Post by W
By the time you finish your research it will have been sold.
It is sold. If I lived in the San Francisco Bay area, I would have rushed
to purchase it in person, thus solving all the problems. Since I don't,
someone else gets to be lucky.
John Savard
I think, he may had some other serious problem with the C-11, meaning more than just outdated firmware ?
Just the OTA worth $1000, easy!
I use to own an old Ultima C-11 OTA, sold it for $1100+shp ,10 years ago.