Frozen Plasma - Foolish Dreams
StarDust
2017-09-01 14:27:00 UTC

Now did you know that I'm a scientist of life
And did you know that my pathetic mind runs wild
Oh tell me did you know?
If only you dreamt of me like I dream of you
if only you could feel of what my heart goes through
If only you could see

Foolish dreams to face, reality’s like a gift of grace
No casualty, seek what's hard to find
Until you slip into my world

I crossed the deepest seas to reach the guarded shore
And cherish all of what is worth to be adored
I'd cross the deepest seas
It's like a vision of the perfect symmetry
All you need to do is take part in this play
The perfect rendezvous
Chris.B
2017-09-02 06:42:37 UTC
Post by StarDust
http://youtu.be/XI1iRhaDUB0
Now did you know that I'm a scientist of life
And did you know that my pathetic mind runs wild
Oh tell me did you know?
If only you dreamt of me like I dream of you
if only you could feel of what my heart goes through
If only you could see
Foolish dreams to face, reality’s like a gift of grace
No casualty, seek what's hard to find
Until you slip into my world
I crossed the deepest seas to reach the guarded shore
And cherish all of what is worth to be adored
I'd cross the deepest seas
It's like a vision of the perfect symmetry
All you need to do is take part in this play
The perfect rendezvous
I was waiting for the real music to start after the free intro ended. ;-)

Absolutely NO disrespect intended to YT's free background music composers.
Who do a fine job in hiding my "wind" noise.

Regards
Blazing 'Brooks' Saddles
StarDust
2017-09-02 12:16:49 UTC
Post by Chris.B
http://youtu.be/XI1iRhaDUB0
What FREE intro?
Chris.B
2017-09-03 16:48:46 UTC
Post by StarDust
Post by Chris.B
I was waiting for the real music to start after the free intro ended. ;-)
Absolutely NO disrespect intended to YT's free background music composers.
Who do a fine job in hiding my "wind" noise.
Regards
Blazing 'Brooks' Saddles
What FREE intro?
The FREE electronic musac which YT provides as a service to its creative geniuses as a background to their truly awesome videos.

Indistinguishable from the musac track of the video you linked to above.

In my youth it was referred to as "elevator musac."
But not because it "elevated" the listener.

It was devoid of contrast, excitement, crescendo, mood change or much of anything else at all.

You could call it the musical equivalent of Mark Wahlberg's <cough> acting. ;-)